SIP End User License AgreementThis End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and SIP and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the SIP, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the SIP.
In order to ensure SIP provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Report as offensive” feature found under each post.
1. PartiesThis Agreement is between you and SIP only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. SIP, not Apple, is solely responsible for the SIP and its content.
2. PrivacySIP may collect and use information about your usage of the SIP, including certain types of information from and about your device. SIP may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the SIP.
3. Limited LicenseSIP grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the SIP for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theSIP on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age RestrictionsBy using the SIP, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 4 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 4 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the SIP does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the SIP may be terminated without warning if SIP believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 4 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the SIP, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the SIP.
5. Objectionable Content PolicyContent may not be submitted to SIP, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. WarrantySIP disclaims all warranties about the SIP to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, SIP, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and SupportSIP does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, SIP, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product ClaimsSIP, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the SIP or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the SIP fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property ClaimsSIP shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the SIP. To the extent SIP is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, SIP, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the SIP or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement please contact us via email at email@example.com.
SIP 最終用戶許可協議本文說明 SIP 的隱私權政策。請您詳細閱讀，本文不定期更新，您若繼續使用 SIP，即代表您同意相關此政策。
1. 個人資料之類別當您使用 SIP（下稱「本 APP 軟體」）時，本團隊會蒐集下列類別的個人資料：網路IP、社群網站的公開性資訊，Store的應用程式內付費功能，則依照市集平台的系統內建功能，在付費的交易紀錄裡，收集姓名、email、以及郵遞區號資訊。
2. 資料的收集與應用SIP Server 端，有收集下述資料： (1) 當您透過網站或者是APP回報意見或問題時，寄信所使用之email。此蒐集目的作為處理問題後，回覆您之用途，不會販賣給第三方使用。 (2) 本APP有採用 Google Analytics，匿名性的收集瀏覽各頁以持續改善，調整出使用者最喜歡常用的內容。 (3) 如以 Google Play 付費，或者 App Store 的付費版本，兩平台的市集，會紀錄您的電子信箱 、姓名，以及郵遞區號，這些都屬於系統的紀錄，我們不會拿來對外界公開。 (4) 收集手機的裝置代碼 （device ID 或device token )，作為推播訊息使用。
3. 第三方函式庫整合(1) 本 APP 軟體有採用Google官方的APP流量統計軟體 Google Analytics 來評估 APP 各項功能操作的行為，目的是為了改善優化產品，提供更適合用戶偏好喜歡的內容。 (2) 本APP軟體，查詢時，會使用手機拿到的座標經緯度，來搜尋附近推薦店家。
5. 除下列情形外，本團隊不會任意將您的個人資料出售、轉讓或揭露予任何第三人(1) 本團隊／本 APP 軟體將因法律規定、法院命令、行政調查或其他法律程序的要求而提供您的資料，惟在此情形下，該資料只會單純提供予調查單位，並受中華民國相關應適用法律的保護。 (2) 為了調查和防止非法活動、涉嫌詐欺、對人身安全有潛在威脅的狀況、對本團隊／本 APP 軟體服務條款的違反，或為了對上述情形採取應對措施。 (3) 本 APP 軟體或本團隊被其他公司收購或合併，我們有權利將您的個人資料移轉給該公司。如果發生這種情況，本APP軟體會在您的個人資料被移轉且將適用不同的隱私權政策前通知您。